What better way to celebrate the start of summer than with our summer community Shabbat Bar-B-Que, which we call “Shabbabaque” (click on the flyer to jump to online registration) (click here for a flyer you can download and print).
Shabbabaque starts with an outdoor service in the TAS amphitheatre at 6:15pm, featuring music from our rockin’ TAS House Band. This is followed at 7:45pm by a delicious barbeque dinner. Meat items will include turkey burgers, beef burgers, and hot dogs. Vegetarian items will include vegetarian patties, broccoli roasted with garlic, and baked potatoes. The full menu is at the bottom of the page. Our goal is for everyone to be happy. If you have special dietary needs, please contact us at the email address below.
Checking out TAS? The Men of TAS invite all families interested in learning about TAS to enjoy the BBQ as our guests. Please invite your friends and other family members who may have an interest in joining our community to dine with you at our expense. Note: To do this, you need to register your guests online, by the advance registration deadline.
The next Shabbabeque is:
- Date: Friday, June 28, 2019
- 6:15 PM Service
- 7:45 PM Shabbabaque Dinner
- $11 Adults / $7 Children 11 and under if you register before Weds., 6/26 at 6:00 PM Pacific
- FREE for pre-registered MoTAS guests interested in learning about TAS
- Add $5 for late registration — after Weds., 8/26 at 6:00 PM Pacific
- How to Register:
- Online: Click here or on the image to the right to register online, and either pay online, or pay by check in advance, or by cash, check or charge at the event. There are no additional fees to pay by credit card at the event.
- Telephone Registrations. You may register by the Temple Office at (818) 360-2258, and then mail your check or pay at the event.
- Email Registrations. You may register by emailing email@example.com, and then mail your check or pay at the event.
- Note that registrations received after Weds 6/26 at 6:00 PM Pacific are an additional $5.
- Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for questions on the Shabbabaque.
Reservation for this event is strongly encouraged; an extremely-limited number of late-registration tickets are available at the door.
- Beef Franks
- Beef burgers
- Turkey burgers
- Vegetarian Burgers
- Hot Dog and Burger buns
- Chili Beans (Vegetarian, Gluten Free, Dairy Free)
- Vegetable: Broccoli with roasted garlic
- Baked Potatoes
- Romaine Lettuce, Tomatoes, Onions, Pickles.
- Sides/condiments: Salad dressing (various), BBQ Sauce, Sour Cream, Butter, Cheddar Cheese (shredded), Ketchup, Mustard.