What better way to celebrate the start of summer than with our summer community Shabbat Bar-B-Que, which we call “Shabbabaque” (click on the flyer to jump to online registration) (click here for a flyer you can download and print).
Shabbabaque starts with a service in the beautiful TAS sanctuary at 6:30pm. This is followed at 7:45pm by a delicious barbeque dinner. Meat items will include turkey burgers, beef burgers, and hot dogs. Vegetarian items will include vegetarian patties, baked beans, coleslaw, potato salad, watermelon, and ice cream. The full menu is at the bottom of the page. Our goal is for everyone to be happy. If you have special dietary needs, please contact us at the email address below.
Religious School Members. MoTAS will pay for you and your family. Just pick the Religious School Member registration!
The next Shabbabeque is:
- Date: Friday, June 17, 2022
- 6:30 PM Service
- 7:45 PM Shabbabaque Dinner
- $10 Adults and Children
- FREE for Religious School Families
- NO LATE REGISTRATIONS (But you can register now and pay at the door)
- How to Register:
- Online: Click here or on the image to the right to register online, and either pay online, or pay by check in advance, or by cash, check or charge at the event. There are no additional fees to pay by credit card at the event.
- Telephone Registrations. You may register by the Temple Office at (818) 360-2258, and then mail your check or pay at the event.
- Email Registrations. You may register by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, and then mail your check or pay at the event.
- Questions? Contact email@example.com for questions on the Shabbabaque.
Advance reservation for this event is REQUIRED; however, you can pay at the door after you register..
- Beef Franks
- Beef burgers
- Turkey Burgers
- Vegetarian Burgers
- Hot Dog and Burger buns
- Baked beans
- Potato Salad
- Ice Cream
- Romaine Lettuce, Tomatoes, Onions, Pickles.
- Sides/condiments: Salad dressing (various), Cheese, Ketchup, Mustard.