Shabbabaque starts with an outdoor service in the TAS amphitheatre at 6:15pm, featuring music from our rockin’ TAS House Band. This is followed at 7:15pm by a delicious barbeque dinner. Meat items will include turkey burgers, sirloin burgers, and Hebrew National hot dogs. Vegetarian items will include veggie patties, broccoli roasted with garlic, and baked potatoes. Afterwards, there will be a wonderful Sisterhood oneg. The full menu is at the bottom of the page. Our goal is for everyone to be happy. If you have special dietary needs, please contact us at the email address below.
Hillel 818 Students, Staff, Parents and Supporters: You (and your guest) are invited to music-filled Shabbat under the sunset, immediately followed by a full dinner buffet. No cost, no kidding! Registration by the registration deadline is all that is required. ONLINE ONLY.
TAS Invite a Friends/Family: We invite you to to bring a guest to the Shabbabaque so that they can see the Rockin’ place that is TAS. No cost, no kidding! You’ll find a special line item on the electronic registration for these guests. Please note: This offer applies only to residents of the San Fernando Valley not currently or previously affiliated with Temple Ahavat Shalom. This offer does not apply to late registrations. ONLINE ONLY.
ECEC and Infant Toddler Center Families: We invite you to become part of our family. For the price of an adult Shabbabaque registration, you can bring your entire family. You can also bring guests as part of “Invite a friend”. Note: You do need to register the family members, just so we can know how much to order. ONLINE ONLY.
The next Shabbabeque is:
- Date: Friday, August 18, 2017
- 6:15 PM Service
- 7:15 PM Shabbabaque Dinner
- $11 Adults / $7 Children 11 and under if you register before Weds., 8/16 at 6:00 PM Pacific
- Add $5 for late registration — after Weds., 8/16 at 6:00 PM Pacific
- How to Register:
- Online Registrations: Click here or on the image to the right to register. You may pay by credit card, or mail your check in advance or bring it to the event.
- Telephone Registrations. You may register by calling the MoTAS Voicemail at (641) 715-3900 Ext. 430235#, the Temple Office at (818) 360-2258 or emailing email@example.com. Note that registrations received after Weds 8/16 at 6:00 PM Pacific are an additional $5.
- Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for questions on the Shabbabaque.
Reservation for this event is strongly encouraged; an extremely-limited number of late-registration tickets are available at the door.
- Hebrew National 1/5 lbs. Kosher Beef Franks
- Sirloin burgers 1/3 lbs. (Costco, nisht kosher)
- Turkey burgers (Costco, nisht kosher)
- Gardein Veggie Burger (Certified Vegan, Gluten Free, BC Kosher)
- Old Country Texas Bread Thick Sliced (Pareve) (please contact us to reserve)
- White Hot Dog and Burger buns (Dairy)
- Bush’s Chili Beans (Vegetarian, Gluten Free, Dairy Free)
- Vegetable: Broccoli with roasted garlic
- Baked Potatoes
- Romaine Lettuce, Tomatoes, Onions, Pickles.
- Sides/condiments: Salad dressing (various), BBQ Sauce, Sour Cream, Butter, Cheddar Cheese (shredded), Ketchup, Mustard.