What could be better than spending a day with your family watching a baseball game? But major league games can be expensive, slow, and boring. MoTAS has the answer: Minor League Basebase. Los Angeles is lucky to have a great nearby minor league team — the Lancaster Jethawks — who have an easily accessible park and affordable ticket prices.
We invite you to join MoTAS for An Afternoon of Jethawks Baseball at “The Hanger” (Lancaster Municipal Stadium) in Lancaster. THIS IS A FAMILY EVENT.
- What: Minor League Baseball: Lancaster Jethawks vs. Modesto Nuts
- When: Sunday, August 7, 2016.Game starts at 5PM, arrive by 4:30PM. Ends ~ 8 PM
- Cost: $9 per person
Register Online with Credit Card
($1.00 convenience fee for online/credit card)
Register Offline with Check
(complete and print the linked form, and then mail with your check)
- Deadline: Registrations are due by Wednesday, August 3, 2016
- Where: The Jethawks Hangar, Route 14 at Avenue I, (Lancaster Municipal Stadium, 93536)
- Concessions available at park
- Contact email@example.com if you want to rideshare
- No outside food or drink permitted in the stadium
- Questions: Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
After the registration deadline, we will send email to all participants with information on how to pick up tickets, together with any ridesharing information.