Where should we go?
What should we do?
Should we just stay in?
Should we see a movie?
What’s for dinner?
Should we go out for dinner?
What movie should we see?
Should we ask our friends?
What could be better than a movie and some great Chinese food?
Luckily, MoTAS has a solution — at least for the dinner. MoTAS is coordinating a Chinese dinner for you, and we’re making the reservations. All you need to do is pay in advance, and show up.
The goal is to make this win-win: We’ll have a pre-ordered dinner with the restaurant, and they get paid with a single check. This makes life easier for them. We’ll have a reservation already made, and the pre-ordered dinner means we should be served faster even with the crowds. This is a win for us.
- Where: Mandarin King, 17092 Devonshire St, Northridge, CA 91325
- When: Sun, December 25 at 5:30pm
- How Much: $30 per person, including drinks. See the menu below.
- Deadline: Reservations must be made AND PAID by Thursday, December 22 at noon. There are no exceptions and no walk-ups. If you are not paying on-line, your check or payment must be received by the close of reservations on Dec 22. You can also reserve online and pay via Venmo or Zelle to email@example.com.
This event is open to the entire family; it is not restricted to just the men of MoTAS. The more, the merrier!
The following is our planned dinner menu (number and variety of appetizers and entrees will depend on the number of people responding):
- Appetizers: Egg Roll, Vegetable Roll, Paper Wrapped Chicken
- Soup (your choice): Hot and Sour, Egg Flower, Wor Wonton
- Entrees (we’ll choose from the following, depending on number attending):
- Steamed Fish Fillet (GF)
- Mongolian Beef
- Tangerine Beef
- Pineapple Chicken
- Cashew Chicken
- Sautéed Mixed Vegetables with Tofu (GF)
- Mandarin Fried Rice
- House Special Thick White Rice Noodles (GF)
- Steamed Rice
- Fruit, Fortune Cookies
- Tea, Soft Drink (your choice)
How To Register
To register for event, click here or on the image to the right. If you are not paying on-line, your payment (check, Paypal to firstname.lastname@example.org, Venmo or Zelle to email@example.com) must be received by the close of registration, Thursday, December 22, 2022.