The Men of Temple Ahavat Shalom, working in brotherhood with the Men of Temple Ramat Zion, are holding a Texas Hold ‘Em Poker Tournament at Temple Ahavat Shalom.
- Date: Sunday, October 21
- Time: 4pm – Registration, 5pm – Start of Play
- Grand Prize – $1000
- $40 Rebuys
- Cash prizes to all players making the final table
- Your $80 donation includes $1,000 in playing chips, light dinner and one drink, and 5 raffle tickets
- Raffle Table
- 50/50 Drawing
- Silent Auction table
- Must be 18 years or older to participate in the Poker Tournament
In parallel with the Poker Tournament, we’re considering holding Board Gaming for those not playing poker, in a separate room, for a nominal charge (current estimate: $5, pay at the door). Dinner and refreshments will be available for purchase. Board Gaming players will also be eligible to join in the 50/50 drawing, the raffle, and any silent auction occurring during the tournament. Board gaming is open to all ages.
Varying levels of sponsorship are also available. Information on sponsorship may be found after the registration links. Also after the registration link is information on confirmed items for the Silent Auction Table, information on the Raffle, and the dinner menu.
How to Register / RSVP / Signup
RSVP Online and
Pay by mail with Form
♣Printable Registration Form (PDF)
RSVP Online and
Pay at the Door
The following sponsorships are available. All Sponsors will be recognized with future event publications and day-of-event signage!
- Royal Flush Event Sponsor $3600
- Invite up to 8 players of your choosing
- Straight Flush Corporate Sponsor $1800
- Invite up to 6 players
- Full House Dinner Sponsor $1000
- Invite up to 4 players
- Stacks of Chips Sponsors $ 720
- Provides commemorative poker chips with your Logo or Message to all players and other event participants
- Lucky Table Sponsor $ 180
We are in the process of establishing silent auction items. When the list is available, it will be posted here.
We are in the process of establishing raffle items. When the list is available, it will be posted here.
We are in the process of establishing the dinner menu. When it is available, it will be posted here.
In parallel with the Poker Tournament, there will be an evening of Board Gaming open to the entire family. Dinner will be available for purchase, and board gamers will be able to participate in the raffle, silent auction, and 50/50 drawing.