The Men of Temple Ahavat Shalom presents our Annual Texas Hold ‘Em Poker Tournament at Temple Ahavat Shalom.
- Date: Sunday, February 19, 2023
- Time: 4pm – Registration, 5pm – Start of Play
- Valuable prizes for the nine players at the final table.
- $40 Rebuys
- Your $90 donation includes $1,000 in playing chips, light dinner and one drink, and 5 raffle tickets
- Raffle Table
- 50/50 Drawing
- Silent Auction table
- Must be 18 years or older to participate in the Poker Tournament
- $100 bonus chip for new player registered by a returning player. This will put you 10% ahead of other players when you hear “Shuffle up and deal!”
Varying levels of sponsorship are also available. Information on sponsorship may be found after the registration links. Also after the registration link is information on confirmed items for the Silent Auction Table, information on the Raffle, and the dinner menu.
How to Register / RSVP / Signup
NOTE: PLEASE register in advance to play. You can pay online, offline (via Zelle or Check), or at the door, but PLEASE register in advance by clicking on a chip below.
Please RSVP with Howard Miller at (818) 903-9656 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you plan on registering to play the day of the event
Complete and print
and mail with check or CC info.
You can also complete the
form and pay via Venmo
or Zelle to
Pay Online with Credit
or Debit Card through Paypal
The following sponsorships are available. All Sponsors will be recognized with future event publications and day-of-event signage!
- Royal Flush Event Sponsor $3600
- Invite up to 8 players of your choosing
- Straight Flush Corporate Sponsor $1800
- Invite up to 6 players
- Full House Dinner Sponsor $1000
- Invite up to 4 players
- Stacks of Chips Sponsors $ 720
- Provides commemorative poker chips with your Logo or Message to all players and other event participants
- Lucky Table Sponsor $ 180
We are in the process of establishing silent auction items. When the list is available, it will be posted here.
We are in the process of establishing raffle items. When the list is available, it will be posted here.
We are in the process of establishing the dinner menu. When it is available, it will be posted here.
For More Information
If you have additional questions, please contact Howard Miller at email@example.com.
Downloadable event flyers: