The Men of Temple Ahavat Shalom presents our 2nd Annual Texas Hold ‘Em Poker Tournament at Temple Ahavat Shalom.
- Date: Sunday, October 27
- Time: 4pm – Registration, 5pm – Start of Play
- Grand Prize – $1000. In addition, there will be $3,000 in total prizes to the players at the final table in addition to the cash prize for the high hand of the night.
- $40 Rebuys
- Cash prizes to all players making the final table
- Your $85 donation includes $1,000 in playing chips, light dinner and one drink, and 5 raffle tickets
- Raffle Table
- 50/50 Drawing
- Silent Auction table
- Must be 18 years or older to participate in the Poker Tournament
- $100 bonus chip for new player registered by a returning player. This will put you 10% ahead of other players when you hear “Shuffle up and deal!”
Varying levels of sponsorship are also available. Information on sponsorship may be found after the registration links. Also after the registration link is information on confirmed items for the Silent Auction Table, information on the Raffle, and the dinner menu.
We are also working with our fellow Brotherhoods on this event: Indicate your brotherhood when you register, and your brotherhood will make some bucks as well. Known participating brotherhoods include:
- Temple Ramat Zion
- Temple Judea
How to Register / RSVP / Signup
Complete and print
and mail with check or CC info
Pay Online with Credit
or Debit Card through Paypal
The following sponsorships are available. All Sponsors will be recognized with future event publications and day-of-event signage!
- Royal Flush Event Sponsor $3600
- Invite up to 8 players of your choosing
- Straight Flush Corporate Sponsor $1800
- Invite up to 6 players
- Full House Dinner Sponsor $1000
- Invite up to 4 players
- Stacks of Chips Sponsors $ 720
- Provides commemorative poker chips with your Logo or Message to all players and other event participants
- Lucky Table Sponsor $ 180
We are in the process of establishing silent auction items. When the list is available, it will be posted here.
We are in the process of establishing raffle items. When the list is available, it will be posted here.
We are in the process of establishing the dinner menu. When it is available, it will be posted here.
For More Information
If you have additional questions, please contact Howard Miller at firstname.lastname@example.org.