2022 Annual Appeal
Make a Donation online through Eventbee (Small Processing Fee added)
Hello, I’m Larry Pfefer and I am the President of Temple Ahavat Shalom’s Men’s Club, otherwise known as MoTAS.
Please accept my best wishes to you and your family for a safe, healthy and COVID free year to come. The past two years have had their challenges, let’s hope that this year brings us back services in the sanctuary, Onegs in the social hall and other social gatherings.
The men’s club needs your support now, more than ever. Just a small donation of any amount will help us in our efforts as we work hard behind the scenes, along with Sisterhood, providing support our TAS families for many activities that are not part of the regular TAS budget or for unforeseen emergencies requiring special funding.
- Avodah and Campership programs,
- Slichot reception,
- L’Taken DC trip.
- Sukkah Raising
- Purim celebration
- Annual Cantor’s Concert & TAS GALA
- The Installation Of The Campus Wifi
- The Security Surveillance System,
- Replacing The Kitchen Water Heater
- The Replacement Of Security Lighting and
- Landscaping – Building and Playground Improvements funded by your generous TAS Pride Donations.
In addition, MoTAS also sponsors these annual activities:
- Annual Shabbabaque, Tu B’shevat Seder, Veteran’s shabbat and a free pancake breakfast.
Please support The Men of TAS to achieve our goals. We rely on the financial support of temple members and others to help us succeed; we will be grateful for any donation.
- Use the our donation form to financially assist the Men of TAS achieve even greater success in the coming year or
- Donate online or
- Donate using Zelle, Venmo or PayPal – just contact our Treasurer, Roger Lowe, at firstname.lastname@example.org
In closing I invite you to join The Men of TAS at our monthly meetings, whether on ZOOM or in person. Please check our website www.menoftas.org, the MoTAS Weekly or the TAS Northridge Update for our next meeting time or contact Ed Lapporte at 818/943-2514 email@example.com or Scott Gore at 508/361-9565 firstname.lastname@example.org. We are looking forward to seeing you.
With great appreciation,
Lawrence J. Pfefer
President, The Men of Temple Ahavat Shalom
P.S.: We want to make donating easy. You can download, print, fill out and mail-in the printable form, you can donate online (small online processing fee added), or you can contact our Treasurer, Roger Lowe, at email@example.com to coordinate paying via Zelle, Venmo or Paypal.
P.P.S. If you would also like to specifically support MoTAS in our temple beautification projects, the attached form has a segment for additional contributions to what we call “TAS Pride”. This money will go specifically for the further beautification of our temple buildings, grounds and play areas. This year it will be used to help pay for the paint and tools for beautifying our security gates and the fencing along our parking lot.